8/2/08

Im ready...

After taking the week off, I will be coming back in today. Unfortunately I still feel a bit of a tweak in my right knee, so I am opting not to do any lower body stuff. Which obviously severely limits my crossfit workouts. So I have decided to work on two goals for August.

1. PULL-UP!! I have a month before I turn 35. So I am going to work my ass off and do some lifting of my pullup muscles.
2. I am going to work toward my daisy duke goal. I am still between a size 14 and 12, so I need to work hard to get to that 10. - I'm not saying that I plan to be a size 10 by the end of august, just that wherever I am at that time, it will be closer than I am now.

On a positive note, I have been back on AD for a week now. Its working well. Though I am not doing the strict 30carbs. I fluxuate between 30 to 60. I have lost 5 of the 7 pounds I gained since vegas. I'm carbing up today today though. Mostly cause my mom is in town and we are gonna make tamales. Yummy!

No comments:

Waaaay back when... 2003

Waaaay back when...  2003
This is where I started. My max was 202lbs!!